Socks Marlin WaterLock Sandwich
- Brand: Marlin
- Product Code: Socks Marlin WaterLock Sandwich
- Availability: In Stock
Socks Marlin WaterLock Sandwich (Marlin Waterlock sandwich) are made of elastic neoprene from Sheico L, have an anatomical cut (right, left). Inside - open pore, outer cover - nylon; the upper part of the toe is made of smoothskin sandwich. The outsole is made of harder compression neoprene and reinforced with duratex for better durability. Seams are glued with specialized neoprene glue. Thanks to the sandwich technology, the smoothskin neoprene upper of the sock is securely sewn to the nylon of the main sock. This gives us an innovative sock with unique characteristics that combines all the advantages of an obturation sock made of smoothskin neoprene and an open pore sock, namely:
- smoothskin neoprene in the upper part of the sock provides a secure lock between the sock and the wetsuit;
- an open pore inside the sock keeps maximum warmth;
- sandwich technology ensures maximum durability of the sock in the area of the smoothskin of the lock.
Perfectly combined with the following suits: Marlin Skiff 2.0, Marlin Blackskin.
Socks can be made of neoprene with a thickness of 5, 7, 9, 10 mm.
Individual tailoring is possible.
Available sizes: 38-39; 40-41; 42-43; 44-45; 46-47.
1 year warranty for gluing seams.
- WaterLock technology;
- obturation from smoothskin;
- sandwich neoprene;
- fully anatomical cut;
- Compression neoprene outsole reinforced with duratex;
- elastic neoprene;
- an open pore inside the sock.